Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDD!!!!

simple yet very addicting. but yeah, agree with the rest, not enough challenges. but good job anyways.

Bus Hostage by Policeman Bus Hostage by Policeman

damn its hard.

damn its hard. no comment on the offensiveness. i'm sick of the bad news. anyway, decent game. targets too fast. 7

Keep it Kool! Keep it Kool!

hard, but fun.

455 secs. demn its challenging. Simple, but addicting. well done.

Chubby Ninja Chubby Ninja

ooohhh a swo-wait! no! stop!!!!

aweseome game! controls were just right and lots of funny moments. execellent!

ooohh someone in trouble?! I KILL YOUl!!! XD

Creeping Creeping

the game could be good

if only the damn controls were arranged nicely!

Tremerz Tremerz

The most bacon-est of bacons of Kevin Bacon

Damn this game is fun! Good game! Concept is simple but its fun and the sprites and sound is good. I could say this is the one of the best movie-to games ever! Kevin Bacon Definitely Approves of This!

Final Ninja Final Ninja

good but a bit non responsive

graphics are pretty good. but I have a hard time with the wall jump controls. music is okay, yet it part of it doesn't seem to fit with the futurustic setting. anyways. i gives it an 8 :)

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Psychologically Entertaining

Ok enough with the big words. This game was just amazing even if it was just dialogue and also relates to the real world. Just breaking up with the girl the first time I played it was quite hard for me to choose already because I guess based on how I think. But it really shows that once you've manned up to it, you'll be free. Very deep game. 10 stars!

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

WAHTS UP CHINA TOWN?!

awesome game, controls were kinda weird (or maybe just meant to make the difficulty harder) mazes were bad s*** crazy hard sometimes. animation wise really good. and vocals were funny as heck. CATCH YOU LATER BILL AND TED!

p.s. dam I got annoyed by the japanese annoucer. lol

Level Up! Level Up!

good game

was bit annoyed by recovering the skills, but that was a pretty good concept. hope to see the sequel soon!